Saturday, October 13, 2012

Adventure Con Knoxville TN

He all,

I just checked out the adventure con in Knoxville , I was pretty cool. There were only a few vendors at the con but there was a good selection of anime, movies, and comics. There were were a handful of artist at the show : Graphic artist, Illustrators and Movie prop makers. Also of course , the highlight of the show was the celebrities. The Con is going tomorrow as well .


I don't think ill go back sunday, the price for admission is a little pricey considering the event is not very big. Really 20 minutes and you have seen it all.

That said, I'm glad I got to check it out!

Speacial Props too :
Christopher Conner (the awesome horror story writer) for speaking with me at the con.
Rodney Hall - (The Walking Dead ) your seriously scary and good luck on your new movie!
The Booth Brothers (Spooked Chiller Syfy) for the great leads on some ghost hunting spots

and for an awsome cause!..




 oh yeah and I got a new lead on a Anime Con comming up.
Thanks Yamacon team!:


December 8, 2012 at 10:00 AM
Smoky Mountain Convention Center - 4010 Parkway - Pigeon Forge, TN 3786

Later Days,

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vips