Tuesday, October 9, 2012

5 Old School Points for Lodoss War!



Hey all you anime fans,

I was looking over some vintage anime and found the "Lodoss War" series.
The setting is in medieval times (Europe) and there's plenty of castles,fire breathing dragons, noble knights, enchanted elves, and dark wizards to boot. And of course, its all created in that old school anime flavor.

The story is about a group of warriors engaged in combat that find them selves allied with each other to fight a dark wizard and his evil forces.

Really cool series , I really like the characters and the dragons are are wonderfully nasty looking! Best to watch in Japanese w/ English subtitles.

I''ve been told that "Lodoss War" was not a good series and that it wasn't worth watching buy some viewers but this series is seriously under-rated in my opinion, I give it a 5 out of 5 .......... don't take my word for it check it out!

Later Days,

DJ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Vips